Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with storage

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there! 

since I did the last Lightroom CC Update (3.3) i have problems with my external storage. Even though there are more than 500 GB free space on my hard disks Lightroom tells me that there is not enough free storage. I already tried different hard disks and other external storages- nothing changed. I'm working on a Mac Book (Version Catalina 10.15.5) with also enough free storage (50 GB). Do you have any ideas? 

Thanks!

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, Lr Cloud based. You stated you are using version 3.3 whih=ch is the Cloud Centric version of Lr and not LrC.

Since you are working with the Cloud Based version I suspect the warning you are getting is because your allotted Adobe Cloud server storage space is getting, or is, Full (Used Up).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your quick answer! unfortunately that can't be the reason... there are more than 800 GB free storage in my Cloud. Any other ideas? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue! Also definitely have more than enough storage. Have you had any luck exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No not yet! I couldnt use my Lightroom for more than three weeks now! I even had adobe support with remote control on my computer! They told me that they need further research... never heared of them again... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if it's related to this NAS issue:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-3-3-storage-location-on-nas

It may be worth contributing to see if they are related.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem seems to be solved! I uninstalled the newest version of Lightroom CC (3.3) and installed a older Version (3.2.1) and everything works fine again. Seems to be a problem with the new update...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines