Highlighted

profiles/camera calibration missing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the adjustment panel for changing camera profiles...

I need to change film simulations for Fuji.

Does it exist in the new CC?

Correct answer by Victoria Bampton LR Queen | Adobe Community Professional

It's not there yet. There is a trick though. Create a preset in 6/Classic for each of the fuji simulations you use, then copy those presets into CC. You'll still be able to change the camera profiles, but just by selecting a preset instead.

TOPICS
Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

profiles/camera calibration missing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the adjustment panel for changing camera profiles...

I need to change film simulations for Fuji.

Does it exist in the new CC?

Correct answer by Victoria Bampton LR Queen | Adobe Community Professional

It's not there yet. There is a trick though. Create a preset in 6/Classic for each of the fuji simulations you use, then copy those presets into CC. You'll still be able to change the camera profiles, but just by selecting a preset instead.

TOPICS
Feature request, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2017 2
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion.

Is the new CC just a companion app to Classic? I still need Classic to have full functionality?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2017 0
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, it's a bit of a minefield, isn't it! If you use most of Classic's functionality, you'll probably want to stick with Classic, at least for now. Here's a rundown of all the announcements and differences between the apps: The Future of Lightroom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2017 2
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing a way to apply user presets in Lightroom CC on iOS.

I created them in Classic and copied them to the new desktop version of CC. They show up there.

It does not appear that the new CC syncs presets across devices.

Can I import presets on mobile CC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2017 0
Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, presets won't sync to mobile at this point in time, but it's a popular request.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 1
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I copy presets into the new lightroom cc?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2017 0
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Presets panel, click the + at the top, choose Open Presets Folder and copy the presets in there, then restart LR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's unfortunate, and right there makes the new Lightroom a no-go for me. Adobe?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2017 2
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can't believe it's still not implemented. It doesn't seem like a really complicated feature to implement and for many Fuji photographers this is a no go. Yeah, I know the answer's gonna be use Classic or the presets workaround, but come on Adobe. It's less than a one sprint user story

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 14, 2018 2
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any sign of this coming back?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's back, as of yesterday, and bigger and better.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated and they are not there, unless I am missing something. No option for camera calibration in the develop module, where there used to be.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They now have a panel of their own in CC, marked as the Profiles panel. It's right above the Light panel, and they're now available on all devices. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/camera-profiles/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 3
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a star, thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to Lightroom classic 7.3 but the Profile Browser is missing. Any help why is this happening.

Thanks

cptura1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not missing.  It has changed a little and been moved to the top of the Basic panel. 

Untitled.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the problem. Look at his screenshot, it isn't there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would uninstall and reinstall. That usually does the trick with gremlins.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JimHess  wrote

..... it isn't there.

Oops!  I didn't look close enough or I had too much coffee. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see the profile browser too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2018 0
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't really know what to tell you. This is where I click to find it in my Lightroom CC:

Capture.JPG

It's necessary to have the edit panel open in order to see it. In other words, you have to be working on a single image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2018 0
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s Lightroom Classic (this is a Lightroom CC forum) but we have an open issue being investigated. The cause isn’t clear yet, so if you could comment on that bug, it would help narrow it down. It’s looking like a licensing issue so far. Lightroom Classic 7.3: Profiles missing in Basic; ID plate shows Lightroom 6 | Photoshop Family Cust...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it used to be there, but after to-days update (25.04.2018) all my cameras profiles are missing. there are only gimmick left.

Camera_profiles_missing_from_profile_browser.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved my own problem : you have to select a raw picture in order to be able to see the camera profiles and the usual Adobe profiles (standard, vivid etc.). If you are looking at a jpeg, you won't get those profiles, only the gimmick ones.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2018 0
Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's because when you're shooting JPEG images you can dial in all those settings using your camera controls. Lightroom doesn't read those in-camera settings oln raw images because they are different for every camera maker.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2018 1
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats the right answer !!!

Thank you for the reminder !!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic CC is definitely broken.  I only shoot in RAW and it's not showing any of my FujiFilm camera profiles anymore.  Ever since the latest update, they aren't showing them.  They need to fix this.  I'm uninstalling and reinstalling to see if it fixes it, but I assume not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2018 0
May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a Fuji camera. But if the profiles were there previously then they should be there now. Look in the Basic panel, right beneath the histogram. If you haven't changed any default settings it should say "Adobe Color" with a little icon to the right. When you click on that icon there will be several categories of profiles, and one of those categories will be the Camera Matching profiles. I have a Nikon, and I have all the camera matching profiles as well as a number of other categories. I can't imagine that it would be any different for Fuji.

Capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Fuji it's in the Camera Matching list in Profile Browser. Took some finding

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2018 0