• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

profiles/camera calibration missing

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the adjustment panel for changing camera profiles...

I need to change film simulations for Fuji.

Does it exist in the new CC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

It's not there yet. There is a trick though. Create a preset in 6/Classic for each of the fuji simulations you use, then copy those presets into CC. You'll still be able to change the camera profiles, but just by selecting a preset instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not there yet. There is a trick though. Create a preset in 6/Classic for each of the fuji simulations you use, then copy those presets into CC. You'll still be able to change the camera profiles, but just by selecting a preset instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion.

Is the new CC just a companion app to Classic? I still need Classic to have full functionality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, it's a bit of a minefield, isn't it! If you use most of Classic's functionality, you'll probably want to stick with Classic, at least for now. Here's a rundown of all the announcements and differences between the apps: The Future of Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing a way to apply user presets in Lightroom CC on iOS.

I created them in Classic and copied them to the new desktop version of CC. They show up there.

It does not appear that the new CC syncs presets across devices.

Can I import presets on mobile CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, presets won't sync to mobile at this point in time, but it's a popular request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I copy presets into the new lightroom cc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the Presets panel, click the + at the top, choose Open Presets Folder and copy the presets in there, then restart LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's unfortunate, and right there makes the new Lightroom a no-go for me. Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can't believe it's still not implemented. It doesn't seem like a really complicated feature to implement and for many Fuji photographers this is a no go. Yeah, I know the answer's gonna be use Classic or the presets workaround, but come on Adobe. It's less than a one sprint user story

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any sign of this coming back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's back, as of yesterday, and bigger and better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just updated and they are not there, unless I am missing something. No option for camera calibration in the develop module, where there used to be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They now have a panel of their own in CC, marked as the Profiles panel. It's right above the Light panel, and they're now available on all devices. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/camera-profiles/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a star, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to Lightroom classic 7.3 but the Profile Browser is missing. Any help why is this happening.

Thanks

cptura1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not missing.  It has changed a little and been moved to the top of the Basic panel. 

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the problem. Look at his screenshot, it isn't there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JimHess  wrote

..... it isn't there.

Oops!  I didn't look close enough or I had too much coffee. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see the profile browser too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't really know what to tell you. This is where I click to find it in my Lightroom CC:

Capture.JPG

It's necessary to have the edit panel open in order to see it. In other words, you have to be working on a single image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it used to be there, but after to-days update (25.04.2018) all my cameras profiles are missing. there are only gimmick left.

Camera_profiles_missing_from_profile_browser.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved my own problem : you have to select a raw picture in order to be able to see the camera profiles and the usual Adobe profiles (standard, vivid etc.). If you are looking at a jpeg, you won't get those profiles, only the gimmick ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's because when you're shooting JPEG images you can dial in all those settings using your camera controls. Lightroom doesn't read those in-camera settings oln raw images because they are different for every camera maker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines