• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS edits not showing up in LR

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Looking through the forum I didn't see a good solution for this.  I do most of my editing in LR, but some of it I have to do with PS.  So I choose edit with photshop, do my edits, save it and I'm back in LR.  Usually it works fine, but once in a while the edits I made in PS just don't show up.  I usually use tiff, and if I choose edit in PS again, the changes I made are obviously there.  Lightroom is just not applying them. In fact, when I click on an image in LR, for a split second I can see the edited verson before it applies the unedited image.  So maybe it has something to do with smart previews or something.  Anyhow, when you've got a dealine this is really annoying.  I just reboot and it's still not working.  If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.  It's Saturday and I just tried Adobe chat and it's awful.  I'm pretty sure I wasn't even speaking with a person. 🙂

Thank you,

Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wanted to mention that I tried deleting and rebuilding the smart previews and that fixed it.  Not a great option if you have 800 photos in the folder, but at least it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines