Highlighted

Publish to Instagram from Lightroom CC trial

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the trial version of Lightroom cc the plugin is present to upload photos on Instagram.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publish to Instagram from Lightroom CC trial

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the trial version of Lightroom cc the plugin is present to upload photos on Instagram.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jcm1959,

Currently you cannot publish to Instagram directly from Lightroom CC. Please refer the other ways to save/share your images from the application: Store albums locally, save photos to your computer or hard drive, and share as web gallery in Lightr...

Note that you can upload to Instagram using Lightroom Classic CC(trial) as there are many plugins available, LR/Instagram - Lightroom Publish Plugin for Instagram being one of them that I've used.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did not work for me.  I downloaded LR trial, also the LR/Instagram plugin, but there is nothing under file that refers to a plugin manager.  I'm not interested in LR if I have to send everything to my phone in order to use Instagram.  I have a good camera and a laptop.  Skip the phone part.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have installed the wrong Lightroom. Lightroom Cloudy doesn't support plugins, but the LR/Instagram plugin is for Lightroom Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plug-in is only available for Lightroom Classic but you can share directly to Instagram from LRCC mobile. On a phone you use  “Copy to Instagram” and add to feed.

See if this link from Scott helps:

https://lightroomkillertips.com/lightroom-mobile-instagram-best-way-well-right-way-anyway/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 1