Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Free Trial, but not working

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
Yesterday I downloaded the Lightroom app on my macbook, when I opened it up it had the splash screen that offers a free trial, so I purchased the free trial, I have confirmation of purchase, and after 7 days it will begin charging me. However when i go to open the app I get the same splash screen and my only options are to purchase monthly, yearly, or to sign out...Is there something I am missing here??

Thanks 
Paula

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. There's a lot of posts about it today so maybe it's being taken care of... LR makes it seem like i never purchased it ?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deanna5C7A

I can see that you have an active subsription applied to the non-federated Adobe-id which you are using for this forum.

Could you give it a try and sign-in with this Adobe-id as your personal account. Hope this helps, Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paula5F8A ,

I can see an active subscription applied to the adobe-id which you are using for this forum. Could double check that you are signed-in with the same ID. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi greule

Thanks for getting back but I have decided to cancel that one that I downloaded from the app store, but the free trial may still be active on it but i have deleted it from my computer...I decided to go with a purchase directly from adobe and everything seems to be working fine, should have just done that in the first place, so that might be why you are seeing an active subscription. 

Thanks again! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines