Highlighted

Putting pictures onto l cd after processing them

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. After processing pictures l put them into CD-ROM to print them. I cannot add to the pictures to to the cd used originally  so l end up with a number of cds. I would like to be able to add all the pictures onto one cd. How does this work ? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Putting pictures onto l cd after processing them

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. After processing pictures l put them into CD-ROM to print them. I cannot add to the pictures to to the cd used originally  so l end up with a number of cds. I would like to be able to add all the pictures onto one cd. How does this work ? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 26, 2019 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't created CDs for a long time. But as I recall, normally creating a CD is a write once operation. I seem to recall some special applications that would enable you to leave a session open so that it was possible to write another session, but I don't have any details. If you are writing images to a CD so that you can print them, I'm wondering if it wouldn't be easier to put them on a flash drive. Just a suggestion. That would be worth considering unless you are mailing the CD somewhere to have the images printed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0