Highlighted

Quality of a JPEG downloaded from an online album vs one exported directly from Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was having difficulty with someone downloading a photo from an album I posted.   I went through all the steps with them and they downloaded the photo without issue, but there was.  The photo was only 3.7mb when downloaded but if I exported it from my IPad directly its 5mb.  Why the difference, is there a way to change the quality?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Quality of a JPEG downloaded from an online album vs one exported directly from Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was having difficulty with someone downloading a photo from an album I posted.   I went through all the steps with them and they downloaded the photo without issue, but there was.  The photo was only 3.7mb when downloaded but if I exported it from my IPad directly its 5mb.  Why the difference, is there a way to change the quality?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The album you share online can be downloaded in a full res jpeg format as well. 

Are you sharing them using Lightroom Web or using the Lighroom dekstop app?

Please checkout this article for more info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-cc/how-to/share-photos-on-web-gallery.html

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2019 0