Highlighted

Quit problem

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my Lightroom doesnt work. The screen is black. I cannot quit Lightroom on my laptop. And because of Lightroom , i can't shut down my Mac. Could anyone give me some tips what to do ?Screenshot 2020-01-02 at 14.33.51.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Quit problem

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my Lightroom doesnt work. The screen is black. I cannot quit Lightroom on my laptop. And because of Lightroom , i can't shut down my Mac. Could anyone give me some tips what to do ?Screenshot 2020-01-02 at 14.33.51.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you are attempting to filter all photos while in the Edit panel rather than the library. Does anything happen if you click the library button (top-left) between the home button and connections button?

Otherwise try using Cmd+Q to close the application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2020 0