• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Hide Partially Compatible Presets" off, but my presets still wont sync

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As said above, I have the setting off on laptop, but my presets still wont sync to mobile. I am using the Lightroom that is not classic on laptop, with Lighroom CC on my phone, running IOS 10. I have tried creating a preset using an image, but the option does not show up. Only the copy/paste settings option shows up. On the mobile app it says, "Synced and Backed Up."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you really running iOS 10? That is a very old system! iOS is currently at version 14.5.1. If you are running such an old OS, then you may be running a very old version of Lightroom as well, and that may be the reason that presets won't show: this may be a version that didn't support presets yet. What version of Lightroom on the phone do you have?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom ver. 3.2.1, year 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is indeed very old, and I am pretty sure that is the reason. The current version of Lightroom Mobile is 6.2...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Johan is correct. Preset syncing was added in version 3.3. You may be able to update to that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ok, thanks Jim and Johan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines