Highlighted

"Metadata" menu item missing in LR Mobile Settings on Iphone 7+

New Here ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does LR Mobile camera store location information (Geotags) in the Metadata of my images?
I can't tell because the relevant settings according to the help page (link below) are missing on my iPhone:
====== SETTINGS =========
Import (OK)
Watermarking (new?)
-------- Missing --------
Sharing options
    Watermark
    Metadata
-------------------------
People View (OK)
=========================
https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/lightroom-cc/using/work-with-lightroom-mobile-ios.html
LR Mobile v.5.2.5 9B854D
iOS 13.5

Yes it does. If you also have the desktop app installed these photos will show on the map in the info panel. On the iPhone, tap the filter icon (to the right of the search magnifying glass) and choose location. You should see a list of geotagged places.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Metadata" menu item missing in LR Mobile Settings on Iphone 7+

New Here ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does LR Mobile camera store location information (Geotags) in the Metadata of my images?
I can't tell because the relevant settings according to the help page (link below) are missing on my iPhone:
====== SETTINGS =========
Import (OK)
Watermarking (new?)
-------- Missing --------
Sharing options
    Watermark
    Metadata
-------------------------
People View (OK)
=========================
https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/lightroom-cc/using/work-with-lightroom-mobile-ios.html
LR Mobile v.5.2.5 9B854D
iOS 13.5

Yes it does. If you also have the desktop app installed these photos will show on the map in the info panel. On the iPhone, tap the filter icon (to the right of the search magnifying glass) and choose location. You should see a list of geotagged places.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 25, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, this works

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 25, 2020 0