• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"recreate" Lightroom 6 on another PC

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I can't be the only one with this issue. I just bought a new laptop. I want to move my standalone copy of Lightrrom 6 to the new computer. Keep in mind, this is not a CC subscription, and although there are lots of instructions to do this, they were all written prior to Adobe deciding not to offer the Lightroom 6 download any longer. I don't use it enough to get a subscription, I just want Lightroom 6 on my new PC.

Have any techies out there figured out the right files and registry entries to copy over to just "transplant" the program from one PC to another? It has to be possible. It may be complicated, but not as frustrating as not being able to use software you have paid for!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ich habe seit einigen Tagen dasselbe Problem. Obwohl ich mich auf meinem alten Notebook abgemeldet habe, kriege ich die Fehlermeldung, dass mein Aktivierungscode bereits verwendet wird und LR nur noch x Tage benutzt werden kann. Meine Presets laufen auf dem neuen NB nicht mehr!!!????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines