• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Syncing 1 photo" remedy

LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read numerous comments about this and have never participated. I don't have anything of real value synchronized to Lightroom. But I have one photo constantly syncing and wondering what the preferred remedy is. Do I just let it continue in trying to resolve itself?

It's apparently in a group of photos that were taken using my iPhone. So the originals are in Lightroom as well as having been downloaded to LrC. I'm not in any sort of panic or anything, just puzzled by this seemingly ongoing conundrum. Looking for suggestions. I have signed out from creative cloud and signed back in with no resolution to the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim Wilde gave me the solution. Need to look for images in the "deleted images" group. When they are removed from that group everything goes back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines