Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw aeb merge

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all,

does someone know if aeb merging of raw images is gonna be implemented in lr anytime soon? it's such a basic feature, i really don't understand why it's left out currently from the mobile version. so annoying that i can't start my workflow on the go, but rather have to get to my home setup first 😕

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain what you mean by "web merging of raw images".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If 'aeb' stands for 'automatic exposure bracketing', then Lightroom and Lightroom Classic already have that feature. It's called 'Photomerge - Merge to HDR'. Only Lightroom Mobile does not have that (yet).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, sorry for the late reply, i was under the impression that i'm corresponding with some kind of support, and i've just figured out that adobe doesn't seem to have one, instead they just redirected me into this forum. anyway, yes, it stands for that, and do you happen to know when it is gonna become available? currently the "always having to get home to start" routine is a serious bottleneck in my workflow. do you maybe know how can i get in touch with actual adobe support (if such a thing exists at all, which in my experience is a basic feature of this kind of companies)? thanks in advance for any help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe never comments on future developments and beta testers are under NDA (non disclosure agreement). So nobody will tell you what is planned.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Main feature that we are waiting for. I think is one of the most valuable features and lightroom mobile MUST have it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines