• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe Portfolio PhotoGrid [Branched from Stock Contributors]

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't delete the last photo in the grid I made with adobe portfolio web after importing images via Lightroom on iPad. I also can't delete the last image in a grid on my MacBook Pro (desktop). The above question was the only closely related issue I could find on your site. The only other post that had the guy in it say the issue was fixed never told anyone else how to fix it and the link on the post didn't send us anywhere helpful. That's how I got here. I just started this week making my portfolio and now I regret using adobe. I was so happy at first but it just stopped working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Hi @clearance217,

I'm branching this post from Adobe Stock Contributors which is for Stock photo questions to Lightroom where this belongs. 

Unfortunately, Adobe Portfolio does not have a dedicated community forum.   For Portfolio technical questions, please contact the Adobe Portfolio Team directly.

Delete the old PhotoGrid and re-import a new LR album from Lighroom.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036720853-How-the-Lightroom-integration-works

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

This is a serious flaw.

By @Henrik28710982l1j0

==========

A non-issue.  See screenshot from Adobe Portfolio's online editor.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @clearance217,

I'm branching this post from Adobe Stock Contributors which is for Stock photo questions to Lightroom where this belongs. 

Unfortunately, Adobe Portfolio does not have a dedicated community forum.   For Portfolio technical questions, please contact the Adobe Portfolio Team directly.

Delete the old PhotoGrid and re-import a new LR album from Lighroom.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036720853-How-the-Lightroom-integration-works

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drop down menu in grid on portfolio doesn't give options to delete photo. How is one supposed to delete a grid? If the grid has multiple photos you can use the drop down to delete every photo in grid except for last photo and no option to delete last photo or whole grid. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a serious flaw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a serious flaw.

By @Henrik28710982l1j0

==========

A non-issue.  See screenshot from Adobe Portfolio's online editor.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines