• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re can I export image without a watermark?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have exported most of my images using lightroom with a watermark for social media. However, I also want to sell some of these images for stock which requires the removal of the watermark. I thought I merely had to re-export them with the watermark box unticked but I have found to my cost that this doesn’t remove the watermark.  Is there something I am mising here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you exporting from? If you are using your phone or tablet the Share option allows you to turn on/off the watermark. This feature is not in the desktop version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it possible that you reimported the originally exported images with the jpeg, and now you are attempting to export those again? It sounds like maybe that is what happened. You need to find the original images that don’t have the watermark. If you turned of the watermark setting in the share options, they will export clean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines