Highlighted

Re-detect faces in Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to tell Lightroom CC to re-detect faces?  I deleted some people in a photo and would like the faces re-detected or somehow add my own.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re-detect faces in Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to tell Lightroom CC to re-detect faces?  I deleted some people in a photo and would like the faces re-detected or somehow add my own.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thuyhtruong,

Lightroom CC do not have the Find Faces feature as the one found in Lightroom Classic CC Use Intelligent  facial recognition in Lightroom Classic CC

However, We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Lightroom Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do, thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines