Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Restore Purchase on iOS not working

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie,

I'm having the same issue other users have reported here. Lightroom mobile app on my phone works fine, but on my MacBook Air it just spins as after I try to restore my purchase.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi metzler33

I moved your post over to the forum for the Lightroom desktop product, where others who are more knowledgeable about the desktop app can help.  I can see your account is using the Lightroom web app trial, which the LR Mobile app can also use but the LR Desktop app cannot see.  

Please try Restore Purchase inside the LR desktop app on your mac.  If you have a valid subscription purchased via the Mac App Store that should help.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it .. that was actually where I made the original purchase/trial was on the Mac for $9.99/month. Should I just repurchase it then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is also where my issue lies is selecting restore purchases on my Mac and then it continues to spin and never load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Adobe Support directly as they have the best tools and training to help: Reach them by using the chat icon at the bottom right of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines