Highlighted

Rear camera selection while capturing with Lightroom

New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to choose a rear camera while shooting photos with Lightroom? I'm using Lightroom on Mi8 Pro and it has 2 rear cameras - wide and tele, and Lightroom allows me to choose only from default rear camera (which is wide) and selfie one. Also checked Galaxy S9+, and it's same for it as well. Am I getting something wrong or Lightroom just doesn't support multiple rear cameras?

Hi there,

As you're trying to select the other camera on the back of the mobile device, as of now this feature is not available in Lightroom.

However, it sounds like a great idea for a feature request! Would you mind sharing it here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form  so that our engineers can look into it for future updates?

Regards,
Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rear camera selection while capturing with Lightroom

New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to choose a rear camera while shooting photos with Lightroom? I'm using Lightroom on Mi8 Pro and it has 2 rear cameras - wide and tele, and Lightroom allows me to choose only from default rear camera (which is wide) and selfie one. Also checked Galaxy S9+, and it's same for it as well. Am I getting something wrong or Lightroom just doesn't support multiple rear cameras?

Hi there,

As you're trying to select the other camera on the back of the mobile device, as of now this feature is not available in Lightroom.

However, it sounds like a great idea for a feature request! Would you mind sharing it here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form  so that our engineers can look into it for future updates?

Regards,
Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019 0