Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover Deleted Photos

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My photos had stopped syncing in Adobe Lightroom due to lack of storage. I mehtodically went thru the desktop app and delted every photo I no longer needed - some 2,500 photos. However, my storage didn't change. I then thought I could delete everything from the cloud and only resync the photos I saved. Evidently, I permantly deleted everything from both. My lightroom library file still says 60GB, but when I open it, nothing is there. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you provide a bit more information so a member of the community can help......

What versions of Lightroom you are using?

Where are you syncing from?

After you deleted the photos, did you clear them from the deleted folder also?

If you deleted from Lightroom Desktop, then this will delete all files from the Cloud and ones that that hadn't finished syncing also. Lightroom Desktop is really just a mirror of what is in the Cloud plus files imported that haven't yet synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines