Highlighted

Red eye - 4 years of requesting a red eye removal tool - a couple of nods, but no action.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at a loss, another upgrade, still no red-eye. Despite hints that it was being considered last year. Or was it the year before? I can't remember. HONESTLY. are you ever going to offer this? your marketing was utterly misleading saying that Lightroom was a "full suite" of products. Please respond, honestly.  I will write to the CEO about your lack of customer respect within 7 days. Anyone want to add their name to my letter? 

Thanks

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Red eye - 4 years of requesting a red eye removal tool - a couple of nods, but no action.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am at a loss, another upgrade, still no red-eye. Despite hints that it was being considered last year. Or was it the year before? I can't remember. HONESTLY. are you ever going to offer this? your marketing was utterly misleading saying that Lightroom was a "full suite" of products. Please respond, honestly.  I will write to the CEO about your lack of customer respect within 7 days. Anyone want to add their name to my letter? 

Thanks

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum, monitored and responded to by other users like yourself. We have no connection to Adobe, other than the fact that we use their products like you do. If you want to voice your opinion on a forum where the developers monitor more closely, here is the link:

Lightroom Desktop (cloud-based) 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0