Highlighted

Regarding Lightroom CC and Lightroom Mobile subscriptions

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I've been trying to find a direct answer to this question but there isn't a clear one anywhere on the website. I'm considering the Lightroom subscription but wanted to know if there's still a cancellation fee for the month to month plan. The website is not clear regarding this, actually doesn't even mention anything about cancellation fees. I also wanted to know if the Lightroom mobile subscription (the one that only works on apps) also has a cancellation fee or not.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Regarding Lightroom CC and Lightroom Mobile subscriptions

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I've been trying to find a direct answer to this question but there isn't a clear one anywhere on the website. I'm considering the Lightroom subscription but wanted to know if there's still a cancellation fee for the month to month plan. The website is not clear regarding this, actually doesn't even mention anything about cancellation fees. I also wanted to know if the Lightroom mobile subscription (the one that only works on apps) also has a cancellation fee or not.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generally the month to month price is cheaper than paying one month at a time. This is because, like a cell phone contract you make a twelve month commitment. So all Creative Cloud plans or the LRCC Plan have cancellation fees of 50% of the remaining contract. So for example if you cancelled after 6 months you would be liable to pay the cost of a further 3 months (50% of the remaining 6 months).

The mobile only version of LRCC for phone or tablet is a free app. So I believe a cancellation fee is not applicable. If you purchase premium services at $4.99 pm or local equivalent you can cancel at the App store, iTunes or Google play. AFAIK this takes effect at the end of your monthly billing period without any further liability. But check at the appropriate store or on your device Settings >> Subscriptions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines