Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regenerating search index

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I was wondering, how do I regenerate the search index in Lightroom CC. I've recently cleaned up my keywords quite significantly and removed a ton of keywords. However, now, the autocomplete functionality in search will suggest keywords that are no longer assigned to any Photographs, which is less than optimal.

So, long story short, how can I regenerate the index used to populate the suggested keywords as I'm type into the search field?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Hi justdanyul,

I checked with our engineering team regarding this and it is currently not possible to reindex the images as it is linked to the pool of data stored on cloud. However, we are already working on improving this scenario.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi justdanyul,

I checked with our engineering team regarding this and it is currently not possible to reindex the images as it is linked to the pool of data stored on cloud. However, we are already working on improving this scenario.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines