• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove duplicate files

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have lightroom cloud (with desktop and mobile app) i sync my photo on adobe cloud. Now is it possible identify and remove duplicate photos?

is it exist a tool to analyze photo in cloud and labeling or propose to remove (mobile, desktop win or mac)?

Thanks

DM

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I'm scanning slides and pics and there are unavoidable duplicates (or more). Let me know if you find an answer. I'll do likewise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love an answer to this. It's taking me FOREVER to do this manually, I really wish there were a solution to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem - anyone hear of any suggestions for the best tools/Apps for detecting and removing duplicates (deduping) photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Please add a feature for that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here, Lightroom has got duplicates of loads of my photos (almost all) with no clear way for it to scan and remove the unedited duplicates... Surely it shouldn't be doing this in the first place and secondly, if it does allow it why is there no tool or even a way to install a third-party plugin?? 😠 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines