Highlighted

Renaming files/photos in Lightroom MOBILE

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to rename a file/photo while using Lightroom MOBILE. I like to add something like "posted" or "online" to the files/pictures that I have uploaded for my personal control. Is there a way to do so? Any help much appreciated!

PS. I know how to do it on the desktop version.... just not sure if it can be done using the MOBILE/IOS version.

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Renaming files/photos in Lightroom MOBILE

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to rename a file/photo while using Lightroom MOBILE. I like to add something like "posted" or "online" to the files/pictures that I have uploaded for my personal control. Is there a way to do so? Any help much appreciated!

PS. I know how to do it on the desktop version.... just not sure if it can be done using the MOBILE/IOS version.

Topics

How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?