• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reordering photos with in an Album or Folder- Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing this is not possible as I've tried all I can think about. It appears to have been possible in earlier versions, but not now. Is that correct? Is there a work a around? Thank-you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

You can manually alter the order in the Album Display Tab at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

If you then view by Custom Order in any part of the Cloud Ecosystem, the order set should be reflected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing that I can think of is if you use a star rating and then change the sort at the bottom of the window. Not ideal but maybe the will work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can manually alter the order in the Album Display Tab at Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

If you then view by Custom Order in any part of the Cloud Ecosystem, the order set should be reflected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to thank everyone that had a suggestion. After reviewing these solutions I got to thinking about Capture Date which includes: hour, minute and seconds. By reviewing the Capture Date of the photo just prior to and just following where I want to place my re-ordered photo, it worked. Please understand that I had up loaded a large number of photos from a memory stick of photos I had had scanned. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to say that you can also do it in the Mobile App in Grid View (Sort by Custom and then Edit).

You can add your vote here for a feature request in Lightroom CC Desktop:

Lightroom CC: Ability to sort by custom user order | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines