• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing in LR CC

New Here ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to only be Small, Full Size, and Custom options for photo sizing and custom only has a long side pixel option. Am I missing something? I'm a total beginner, be kind!

Thanks so much~

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mimi,

Could you please take a look at this similar discussion How do I resize in Lightroom CC? and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, Akash, I will do that now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash, it basically says to do it in Photoshop, which I don't have. So not really helpful for my situation.

Cheers~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, mimi! Wondering what Adobe Creative Cloud plan subscription you have? If you subscribe to the Photography plan, you should also be able to download Photoshop in case you're wanting to try the suggestion noted in the other thread linked above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The custom size works really well and automatically scales your image proportions to retain the original aspect ratio.

For example if you original is 3000 x 2000 and you choose to save with a long edge of 900px for social media your saved image would be 900 x 600.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines