Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restoring my Lightroom Purchase on my mac...Not working

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need some help! I recently signed up for the free 7 day trial through the app store on my mac, and after 2 days i noticed i wasnt able to log into lightroom, it would show me the log in screen to choose "7-day trial then 9.99 or Pay in full" well i had already started my 7 day trial so i clicked that option, and never was able to access again. Now a couple weeks later , i am paying 9.99 a month but still being brought to the log in screen with the same above 2 options. so i check my app store account and i see that my subscription is active until may 27,2020 when it will be charged 9.99 again. I have tried everything , to get access to light room but everytime i restrore my purchse im sitting waiting while the little circle is spinning. i really loved the two days i actually got to use this product, i dont want to look for another product. Please help! This is getting frustrating, im very computer savy and cant figure this out.

thanks is advance,

Audrey

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did You purchase your subscription from Adobe, or the App Store? Are you using Lightroom on your mobile device or your computer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using my MacBook Pro, I downloaded Lightroom from the App Store, I chose the 7 day trial then 9.99 after, but after two days I wasn’t able to start the program it would tell me that purchases can not be restored with this subscription

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in on the Creative Cloud Desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am signed in to the creative cloud desktop I even updated it like one thread recommended. It still didn’t work

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how to help you because you purchased Lightroom from Apple and not Adobe. Until you posted this question I didn't even know the Mac version of Lightroom was available through the Apple App store. I recommend that you use the Creative Cloud app to uninstal Lightroom, then reinstal it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh wow, so is it even a legit app to use, and pay for if its not associated with Adobe? Very weird, I will try your reccomendation. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The app is legit and it's the same app offered by Adobe, it's just unclear to me who you contact for support. If you have account issues you may need to contact Apple. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines