Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retain Brush Settings When Switching Photos

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I noticed in a recent Lightroom update (around the beginning of March) that switching between photos reset my current brush settings. This didn't used to happen, and I would often go through a whole set of photos with a certain setting (whitening teeth, for example). Trying to do this now, I have to re-create all of my adjustments when I switch to a new photo, and it's become so time consuming I decided to finally ask about it.

I am aware that you can change your "copy edit settings" to include brushes, but I generally use my copy feature for my overall photo settings before I go back in with a brush.

I would appreciate if anyone could shed some light on this recent change, and if there is a way to set it back to retaining the brush adjustments between photos.

Thank you!

- Chloe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also like to know the answer to this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines