• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Returning to gradients/masks

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the newbie question - I have just been editing a picture, adding masks/gradients, I have then left lightroom and then returned to make some more tweaks, but I cant, I can go back to the original, but I can't seem to find a way to just tweak those original masks.

Sorry again, I'm sure it's something obvious!

thanks

Rob

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First are you using the Cloud Centric version of Lightroom, called Just Lightroom, or the traditional version called Lightroom Classic?

To Edit already created Graduated Filter you have to Call up that tool then click the Edit Pin for the one you want to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You simply click the gradient tool again. When the pin appears click it to re-activate and you can re-adjust the sliders. It’s the same for the brush and radial gradient tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats what I thought it would be, but not joy - i've toggled through the tool overlays too but no joy, all the effects look burned in now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the History section in the left hand panel on the Develop module.

What do you see? Do you see the part where you added the Graduated Filter?

If not then you are on a different image and or you Exported the original to a New, Second, copy of the original and in doing that you have Burnt It that edit. Go back to the original image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also showing us screen shots of what you are seeing and maybe posting the Original image with Sidecar XMP file to someplace like Dropbox would help solve your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines