Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reverting Back to LR6

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have access to CC from my employer, and I installed it on my home computer. I did NOT want it to write over my copy of LR 6.14, and I didn't know it would do so. There were NO indications during installation that it would do so. Now, I'd like to revert back to LR 6.14, if possible. Preferably, I'd like to keep BOTH versions installed, but not sure that's an option. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Sam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this copy you got from your boss in the same Adobe id as your home copy or is one a personal account and the other a school or Enterprise perhaps?

revert back to LR 6.14 = only if you have system backups

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you install the Lightroom cloud version or Lightroom Classic? I don't believe either application instal would replace your copy of Lightroom 6, and I know for certain neither would replace your Lightroom 6 catalog file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines