• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revoked certificate for LR4

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got my computer back from repair (iMac, late 2015) and I have to reinstall all my programs. I am running Mojave since my programs are 32-bit. I am still using LR4 and don't want to upgrade. When I try to run the CD to reinstall the program, I get this message: 

The package was signed with a certificate that was revoked. This package might not install

what you expect. Obtain a new copy of the package and try again.

I've tried searching online and can't find a way to fix/get around/download this (there were no problems when I needed to reinstall last year or the year before). Can anyone help, please? I wasn't expecting reinstall to be a problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never encountered that problem, but that doesn't really mean anything. I haven't used Lightroom 4 in years. Of course, Adobe doesn't support it anymore so it won't do much good to ask them. Here is a link where you can download the installer for the final updates. You don't need to install anything prior to these as they are the full program. Hope this helps.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-4-4-download-page-or-url/m-p/10776478?pag... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! It looks like the download and install worked. A FYI for others that come across this thread and need to use the link... I clicked on the link. It didn't look like the page was working. Nothing shows up except for a banner. I did eventually get a window to download, which I did click to do. The file eventually downloaded even though the status bar didn't look like it was moving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines