• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung A71 and DNG file

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I use DNG file I get photos with almost 0 saturation. How can I fix it?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By moving the Saturation slider to where you do want it?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i have no saturation by default and i don't want to move slider to hundreds of photos to get normal colors. And that's not normal. It's a bug!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20210517-150812_Lightroom.jpgScreenshot_20210517-150916_Lightroom.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People always say "it's a bug" when an app doesn't do what they expect. In most cases they find it's something else. Check your other settings, such as the profile. I don't have a Samsung A71 myself, but if this was really a bug, then there would be more Samsung A71 owners complaining about it.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After couple experiments i made, i think you are right. The problem is that RAW profile for Samsung A71 does not exist...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines