Highlighted

Save Brush Setting

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Surface Book and am using Lightroom Desktop on it. I previously worked on a Mac, so it's a little different than I am used to. The issue I am facing is that I have a brush that I am using for teeth whitening. I want to save it so that I can quickly use those settings on other photos. I cannot figure out how to save a brush in Lightroom in Windows. I've watched tutorials online but their lightroom screen looks different. See attached screenshot for mine. Anyone know how to do this?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Save Brush Setting

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Surface Book and am using Lightroom Desktop on it. I previously worked on a Mac, so it's a little different than I am used to. The issue I am facing is that I have a brush that I am using for teeth whitening. I want to save it so that I can quickly use those settings on other photos. I cannot figure out how to save a brush in Lightroom in Windows. I've watched tutorials online but their lightroom screen looks different. See attached screenshot for mine. Anyone know how to do this?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brush Presets are not available in Lr-Desktop v3.3

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

Most (99.9%) tutorials will be for Lightroom-Classic. ('Old' tuts still refer to 'Classic' as 'Lightroom')

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0