Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save Project File in Lightroom

Participant ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I'm relatively familiar with the majority of the CC Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, & Illustrator) but I can't figure out how to save project files in Lightroom.

Would someone mind letting me know how to save individual project files for images in Lightroom? Google searching has been very ineffective in this instance lol.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version are you using? There is Lightroom 3.2 which stores everything in the cloud. Or Lightroom Classic 9.2 which stores everything in a desktop catalog on the computer hard drive. V9.2 has some ability to save projects e.g. a saved book collection which will save the pages and assets used. Or a saved print which will preserve the settings and layout. But this is very different to Premiere Pro where you create a project for every video in order to assemble the sequences. You can of course create albums (collections) & folders to organize your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Um, I think the cloud version (its the shortcut icon with round corners).. Yesterday was my first time to ever open the software. I'm figuring out the editing features but in terms of saving progress to a hard drive (ie project files) I'm completely lost. Lightroom doesn't seem to follow any of the structure that the other CC apps use.

Other than that I absolutely love the software! Photoshop has made me want to rip my hair out for years lol. The workflow/layout in Lightroom is incredible in comparison.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines