• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving as JPEG and losing image quality

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am new to Lightroom. I just edited this photo. On the left is the image in Lightroom. On the right is the JPEG I saved as in windows image preview. There is a loss of sharpness in the JPEG. How do I fix this? I'm using the "cloud based" Lightroom. There are no options when I save as a JPEG, just says 'large file or small'. Thanks alot

Dog.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zenfiretrading,

Sorry that you're seeing difference in saturation between the images in Lightroom and one you've exported.

This issue may occur if your monitor is not color calibrated. Could you please check if you have calibrated your display correctly? Check out this article How to manage color in Lightroom Classic

Also, please take a look at the FAQ's related to colors in Lightroom: Common questions asked about Color in Lightroom ​

Here's a similar thread: Lightroom export issues - colour saturation

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My monitor is calibrated.. Both images are on the same monitor. How would that effect the way Lightroom (cloud) exports an image and then view the new JPEG and original image on the same monitor.

And sorry you misunderstood my original question. This isnt a saturation issue. This is a sharpness issue. Figured it was obvious to someone elses eyes. Just look at the hairs on the dogs face. Appreciate ya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines