• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving files from Lightroom Classic to my camera roll

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot save Lightroom pics from my IMAC, to my camera roll.  My IMAC doesnt see the photoslibrary. Will only show Imac HD or CC/DVD options.  I can save to MY PICTURES etc., but I want to put it straight onto my camera roll, so I can see it on my ipad and iphone......

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export them to your hard disk and then import them into Apple Photos from that hard disk.

Or, much better, have a look at Lightroom Mobile for your iPad and iPhone! Lightroom Classic can sync photos to Lightroom Mobile, and Lightroom Mobile is a free download. You can then even edit images on your iPad and the edits will sync back to Lightorom Classic. Technically Lightroom Classic does not sync the original image but a smart preview, but that is fine for your iPad and iPhone. And you do not have to buy more cloud space, because these smart previews do not count against your cloud space.

Conclusion: You have a much better option already. You just need to set it up.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS - how do I get it all to sync automatically?

--
*Sandra Patterson*
International All Breeds Judge
www.buffalokennels.com
Australia
We feed and recommend BLACKHAWK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First enable sync in your Lightroom Classic catalog. That's under the small cloud icon at the upper right corner of the main window. Then you can create collections and sync these. That's all. The collections will become albums in Lightroom Mobile. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines