Highlighted

Saving on Android phone into specific folder in lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using an android phone.  And i am using lightroom cc on my computer.  I am only using lightroom cc for use with my images that come from the phone.

So here is my question.

I take a pic with my phone and currently all is synced and the pic ends up in the all images folder on my computer.

What i would like to do is take the pic with my phone and have that image saved into a specific folder and album that i have created called "phone". That is the folder and album name.

But what is happening is I take the pic and the pic ends up in the "all photos" folder/album, not sure which it is, but that is where the pic is.

So i would like to take the pic with my phone and when it is saved the pic will go automatically into the folder/album called "phone"

Is this possible to do?  If it is how do i make this happen?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Steve

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving on Android phone into specific folder in lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using an android phone.  And i am using lightroom cc on my computer.  I am only using lightroom cc for use with my images that come from the phone.

So here is my question.

I take a pic with my phone and currently all is synced and the pic ends up in the all images folder on my computer.

What i would like to do is take the pic with my phone and have that image saved into a specific folder and album that i have created called "phone". That is the folder and album name.

But what is happening is I take the pic and the pic ends up in the "all photos" folder/album, not sure which it is, but that is where the pic is.

So i would like to take the pic with my phone and when it is saved the pic will go automatically into the folder/album called "phone"

Is this possible to do?  If it is how do i make this happen?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,
Steve

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?