Saving presets onto Lightroom on IOS

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Help! I bought presets from a website that instructs to download and when I go to Dropbox to save it by clicking “more” where Lightroom should show up but it’s not.  How do I get these presets on Lightroom? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving presets onto Lightroom on IOS

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Help! I bought presets from a website that instructs to download and when I go to Dropbox to save it by clicking “more” where Lightroom should show up but it’s not.  How do I get these presets on Lightroom? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what format is the Preset?

If it's a DNG (image file) then you just import this into Lightroom Mobile and Create Preset from the settings that have been applied to the image. Otherwise, it would have to be imported in Lightroom Desktop (if you have a subscription thay includes it) and will sync to Mobile from there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0
Teanna1 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is how do I import the DNG file into Lightroom?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2019 0