Highlighted

Saving RAW+Edits, Importing to Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I have a bunch of photos that I've edited in Lightroom CC, and I need to resize a whole batch of them to a standard size. The way I've been trying to go about it is to to my editing in LR CC, and then saving the images as Original + Settings. But then I can't import those edited image files into Photoshop to resize them!! Is there some way to do this, or do I need to resort to resizing each on invidividually?? Please say no, as I have way to many to resize!! I can't imagine why there isn't a way to do this, since you can't resize images in LR CC!!! Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving RAW+Edits, Importing to Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I have a bunch of photos that I've edited in Lightroom CC, and I need to resize a whole batch of them to a standard size. The way I've been trying to go about it is to to my editing in LR CC, and then saving the images as Original + Settings. But then I can't import those edited image files into Photoshop to resize them!! Is there some way to do this, or do I need to resort to resizing each on invidividually?? Please say no, as I have way to many to resize!! I can't imagine why there isn't a way to do this, since you can't resize images in LR CC!!! Help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 03, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by “resize a whole batch of them to a standard size”? What is a standard size?

Have you tried to edit in Photoshop directly from Lightroom? This will send an edited image to Photoshop. I’m not sure why you are saving out the Original + Settings when you can go directly to Photoshop from Lr.

However, to answer your question, yes you can edit the original + setting in Photoshop. Double click on the original file that you saved and that should open Photoshop’s camera raw (assuming the original is a raw file). From there you can open it in Photoshop. I don’t know why you would use this workflow though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2019 1