• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Tone Curve edited photos

New Here ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this might be a stupid question but bare with me. I can use tone curve to edit photos but when I save them to a folder outside of LightRoom, the photos save as the orginial (without the tone curve adjustments). How do I save the photo with all the tone curve edits and share them outside of Light Room?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also... I am using Light Room 2.3 on a mac running Mojave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to export from Lightroom to the desktop or a named folder. Mine go into Lightroom Saved Photos. Select thumbnails and go to the menu:

File >> Save

You can choose jpeg at original size, small or custom. Custom lets you choose your own dimension. For example if you input 1000px which is ideal for social media or blogs Lightroom will calculate the other dimension to keep your photo in the correct proportions. Original size is usually best for printing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome... that worked great! I knew it was something simple that I just wasn't seeing. Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, one more question.... when using the "healing brush" feature I check the box to "visualize spots"... is there a way to save that version of the photo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, all editing is stored separately. You can always revert to your original at any time. So you simply save (export) a version whenever you need a copy for a specific purpose. Visualize spots is an aid when using the healing brush which disappears when done e.g. when the spots have been healed. Simply save or share the edited photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I mean is, when you utilize the visualize spots aid... it changes the photo to look like a black and white negative.... I want to save the photo while it looks that way. I can't see how to save the black and white, visualize spots version of the photo... other than a screen shot =(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think only a screenshot is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines