Highlighted

Says I have another copy open and will not open

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to open lightroom, photoshop and says I already have Lightroom open and most close the other copy first.  I go to task manager and there are no other apps running.  Here is a screen dump so you can see the message.  I do not know how to handle this.  This is the first time I have had this issue.

Sincerely,

Todd M. Galbrecht

Screenshot 2019-09-18 21.42.56.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Says I have another copy open and will not open

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to open lightroom, photoshop and says I already have Lightroom open and most close the other copy first.  I go to task manager and there are no other apps running.  Here is a screen dump so you can see the message.  I do not know how to handle this.  This is the first time I have had this issue.

Sincerely,

Todd M. Galbrecht

Screenshot 2019-09-18 21.42.56.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the folder that contains your catalog (it will be in Pictures\Lightroom) and look for a file that has the same name as your catalog, but with the .lock extension. When you locate that file, delete that file and ONLY that file. Then Lightroom should start for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes the problem was corrected with your help.  I was away due to death in the family.  Thank you for your help, greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Todd M. Galbrecht

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0