• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scanning Phtots from Epson FastFoto to Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a best method or process to scan my photos from my Epson FF-680 FastFoto scanner into Lightroom into my PC Windows OS. 

.  I have about 4000 to scan, and I planned to simply make one  folder for the scanned photos and then point Lightroom to that folder for importing.  I would rather not fill the scanned folder with all 4000  photos and then importing them to Lightroom.  I would prefer to import to Lightroom every so many scanned photos.  Of course I would have the Lightroom setting not to import dulpilcates set.  However, I was not sure if anyone had a better process, and would appreicate comments. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the scanner provides for upload but only to Dropbox or Google Drive. But I would use the scanner settings to create a subfolder for each batch. You can then add the files to Lightroom from each subfolder and perhaps create an album at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines