Highlighted

Search for photos with missing titles

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had a thread here a while back about how it's not currently possible to view or edit image titles directly in the grid view (so frustrating, coming from Apple Photos). Meanwhile, I'm still trying to track down images in my collection with missing titles. Figured I'd be able to build a smart query to do this, but it doesn't seem possible - I don't even see Title as one of the searchable fields in the search tool. Am I missing something? Thanks. 

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Search for photos with missing titles

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had a thread here a while back about how it's not currently possible to view or edit image titles directly in the grid view (so frustrating, coming from Apple Photos). Meanwhile, I'm still trying to track down images in my collection with missing titles. Figured I'd be able to build a smart query to do this, but it doesn't seem possible - I don't even see Title as one of the searchable fields in the search tool. Am I missing something? Thanks. 

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For comparison, it's hard to think of a query you can't execute in Apple Photos as a "smart album":

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 11.55.47 PM.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0