• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Select order of galleries during sync

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I pause a gallery that is uploading so that another can upload first?  I began uploading a wedding (3k+ photos) and then shot a family session (200 hundred) photos. Wedding gallery is due in a month. Family session is due alot sooner. With my d850 medium sized photos, its taking days for the upload. I ended up exporting to LR Classic for the family session which meant I had to deliver the gallery elsewhere and not in LR.

So, will Adobe be providing an update where I can select the order of syncs or at least pause ones I want to wait?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, you can share your suggestion with Adobe here, https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Second, do you know how to sync a Lightroom Classic catalog with Lightroom? This may be a better workflow for you. It is much faster, because only smart previews are uploaded to the cloud.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you get into that situation again, you could try setting a higher star rating for the images you want uploaded first. If all are equal, the upload seems to be dealt with on a "first come, first served" basis....but higher-rated images are deemed more important and so should be given priority during uploading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines