Highlighted

Selectively Syncing Albums from CC to Classic

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started using Lightroom CC about 6 months ago.  All of my photos are uploaded to LR CC initially and then edited or whatever.  I would like to use the more powerful editing capabilities of LR Classic without having to manually import them.  I understand you can sync between Classic and CC however is there a way I can choose a couple albums from CC and sync them with Classic and not everything? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by john_beardsworth | Adobe Community Professional

No, it's all or nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Selectively Syncing Albums from CC to Classic

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started using Lightroom CC about 6 months ago.  All of my photos are uploaded to LR CC initially and then edited or whatever.  I would like to use the more powerful editing capabilities of LR Classic without having to manually import them.  I understand you can sync between Classic and CC however is there a way I can choose a couple albums from CC and sync them with Classic and not everything? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by john_beardsworth | Adobe Community Professional

No, it's all or nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's all or nothing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines