Highlighted

Seperate app and desktop version

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Lightroom on my phone as an app for personal use

I just bought the desktop version as I am a teacher using the same email not realising that of course my personal photos would come over form the app but I want to seperate the 2, is there a way?

I have since changed the email on the desktop and the name. Just dont want kids to see my personal photos.

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Seperate app and desktop version

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Lightroom on my phone as an app for personal use

I just bought the desktop version as I am a teacher using the same email not realising that of course my personal photos would come over form the app but I want to seperate the 2, is there a way?

I have since changed the email on the desktop and the name. Just dont want kids to see my personal photos.

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are they accessing them, via the Desktop Cloud App?

I think one of the best options would be to add Albums to the well hidden Gallery feature at http://lightroom.adobe.com/.

There you can give the children a web link that contains multiple Albums., if they all use computers.

If you are giving them full access to the Lightroom Cloud Based Desktop, then no, as they can always access All Photos.

Lightroom Cloud's forerunner, Adobe Revel used to have multiple Cloud Catalogs/Libraries, which was a nice option to keep work and private separate, you can add your vote to the feature request here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/multiple-collaborative-catalogs-libraries

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0