• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find my adobe lightroom serial number anywhere. Can you send me that at my e-mail address? 

(Personal email address removed by Moderator)

Thank you!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. We are all users like yourself and have no connection with Adobe. Unless you are using an old out of date version of Lightroom, there is no serial number. The current versions of Lightroom are installed/activated using your Adobe ID and password. What version number of Lightroom are  you referring to?

If you are in fact using an old out of date standalone version of Lightroom, and need your serial number, it will be necessary for you to contact Adobe. Here is a link where you might be able to obtain such assistance:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/4.html?step=LTRM_membership-account-payment_cancel-your-membership_s... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, dear. You are very kind! I'm new here and someone can't understand that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Adobe's Customer Support. This is a User moderated forum.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize for disturbing you OMG haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines