Highlighted

Setting for "Auto Adjust" During Import

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last time I did a large import, LR performed some sort of auto adjustment to the RAW files. I liked the look as it gave me a good starting place. This latest import, however, did not do this auto adjustment. 

Question: where is the setting so that I can enable auto adjustments on import? as opposed to Classic, the import function on LR 3.1 doesn't seem to have very many options.

Simple question but I've hunted high and low and can't find the setting. Thank you.

Topics

FAQ, How to, Mac, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Setting for "Auto Adjust" During Import

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last time I did a large import, LR performed some sort of auto adjustment to the RAW files. I liked the look as it gave me a good starting place. This latest import, however, did not do this auto adjustment. 

Question: where is the setting so that I can enable auto adjustments on import? as opposed to Classic, the import function on LR 3.1 doesn't seem to have very many options.

Simple question but I've hunted high and low and can't find the setting. Thank you.

Topics

FAQ, How to, Mac, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe Classic is the only version that has the auto adjustment on import at this time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic allows you to apply a preset during import. At the time Lightroom does not have this functionality.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines