• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share and Invite feature : Add Keywords or Edit Photos

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to figure out the NEW (LR 2.3) Share and Invite Feature. Apparently you can now Invite others to Contribute to your Album. But then they cant actually do anything!

I can Invite someone to contribute. But when they get the link in the mail, they can only see my Album on the WEB version of Lightroom. Then can ADD photos, but nothing else. Cannot Edit or add Keywords, Cant edit Photos.

In the Desktop version of Lightroom (NOT CLASSIC) The Shares do not appear. So whats the point of sharing if the target user cant actually do anything? We are all Full CC users.

I thought this was the answer to the LONG awaited feature of Sharing your Albums with CoWorkers. But it doesn't appear to be that. In the end I want to share a Corporate Portolio with other CC users in my company. So all of my graphic Designers and WORK TOGETHER to edit photos , add tag, and Organize photos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

I can understand the concern, according to this article, a contributor can only Add, Comment and Mark the Images as favorites.

Save, share, and invite people to contribute to your albums in Lightroom desktop

However, you can share the feedback here: Photoshop Family Customer Community so that our engineers can look into it and improve this experience for future releases.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The desktop application has a share & invite icon top-right next to the three-dot menu. Click the icon for a shared album and you should see separate tabs:

Invite

Display

Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines