Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share to Adobe Portfolio Freezing

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, 

Ever since upgrading to a new laptop, Adobe Lightroom CC will freeze when I try and share photos to my Adobe Portfolio site. I have to force quit the program to get it to respond again. I've tried the same thing on another laptop I have and there are no issues, so I know it's specific to my laptop. 

I'm on the latest macOS Big Sur and have uninstalled / re-installed Lightroom and it's still happening. 

Anyone else seeing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gcaprio_forums,

Please see this related discussion.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/album-won-t-share-to-adobe-portfolio/td-p/10819546?page=1

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link @Nancy OShea but my issue is that Lightroom freezes when I try to share. So I don't even get the photos up to Adobe Portfolio. The whole app locks up when I try and type the name of the page to upload to. I have to force quit the entire app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines